- The MP C5503 includes a host of features for an incredibly low TEC value*. It can be programmed to power on and off with a Weekly Timer to conserve energy when not in use. (* Based on Energy Star Test Method for Determining Imaging Equipment Energy Use, effective January 1, 2014.)
- This powerful and innovative MFP delivers high-quality, monochrome or color output at up to 55 ppm for incredible throughput.
- The MP C5503, comes standard with a 220-Sheet Single Pass Document Feeder (SPDF).
- Select the Internal Finisher to save floor space or choose from a wide range of external finishers to expedite workflow.
- The MP C5503 comes standard with a large 9″, tiltable Color Control Panel with a customizable home screen and the ability to create one-click shortcuts for frequently used applications.
- The Auto Drawer feature completes the paper tray retraction automatically once the user begins to push the drawer closed.
- Paper capacity is an astounding 4,700 sheets with optional sources and the standard paper tray accepts a wide range of paper sizes, including envelopes.
- Users can also work more efficiently by copying the front and back sides of identification cards and other documents onto one side to save paper and time.
- Remotely manage your printer fleet with @Remote. This internet-based tool lets you monitor your device usage, automate meter reads and toner alerts, and quickly alert your service provider of problems to shorten downtime and improve service.
- Received EPEAT(R) Gold Rating.
- It recovers from sleep mode with a fast, less than 10-second recovery time to preserve resources and productivity.
- The innovative PxPÂ® toner melts at lower temperatures, requires less energy and minimizes operating costs. In addition, automatic duplexing minimizes paper consumption and operating costs.
- The MP C5503 can print from many mobile devices, including smartphones, tablets or laptops, without device-specific drivers for incredible on-the-go convenience.
- For organizations seeking even more secure mobile printing, the optional Ricoh HotSpotÂ® MFP, or Ricoh HotSpotÂ® Enterprise server software can be installed to help improve mobile productivity without compromising data, document or user security.
- Users can print JPEGs, TIFFs and PDFs using a USB drive or SD card right at the device without LAN access or native applications.
- The MFP recalibrates as documents are processed for more stability with minimal color deterioration. Every page is delivered with crisp, vibrant, affordable color using patented PxPÂ® toner at up to 1200 dpi â even on thicker paper stocks up to 300 gsm/110 lb. cover.
- Optional SRA3/12.6″ x 17.7″ support gives in-house graphic designers the ability to print crop marks for full-bleed printing.
- Use a Web browser to access system settings and address books or configure and monitor an entire fleet of Ricoh devices â right from your desktop.
- With a powerful processor and ample RAM, the MP C5503 enables your entire workgroup to produce impressive, fast-paced output.
- Streamline workflow and simplify execution with the one-click, preset interface driver or optional Adobe PostScript 3 driver.
- With advanced administrative controls, quotas can be set to limit outputs for specific users or workgroups.
- Get alerts and up-to-the-minute data when the device is low on supplies, experiences an error or needs firmware updates. Plus with @RemoteÂ®, you can even automate meter reads to maximize administrative efficiency.