Transform your office with a professional-quality device that’s designed for environments that never stop. The MP 6503SP offers a 65ppm print speed as well as outstanding reliability, productivity and functionality that helps smooth your business-level workflow. The 10.1 inch Smart Operation Panel allows for much more intuitive document management and also ensures locked-down security for your total output. This is combined with extended software capabilities including integration with a range of our workflow enhancing technologies like Streamline NX, GlobalScan NX, and RICOH Scan CX – so your business is always productive and connected.
Ricoh IM 6503SP
Call For Latest Prices/Lease Options
0800 988 6225
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
This MFP is ultra capable and ultra fast – and rich in functionality. The 10.1 inch Smart Operation Panel offers an impressive touch, swipe and pinch operation, so every function is always close at hand. It even offers Human Detection Sensor for improved productivity. This means this MFP jumps into action as you approach, so you spend less time waiting for the machine to warm up. Overall, it delivers professional level output, so you get all the print speed and functionality of an outsourced print facility, with the extra security of having all these features contained within your in-house environment.
- Easy access via intuitive colour control panel with customisable home screen, home button and SD/USB slot
- Standard 4,300 sheet paper trays to omit frequent refills and stay productive at all times
- 2,000 sheet booklet maker with 65 page stapler produces accurate, professionally folded sets
- Standard 100-sheet bypass tray for thicker paper types up to 300 gsm
- Multi-folding Unit supports 6 folding patterns enabling creative printing solution: 2-folding, Z-folding, 3-folding (in and out) and 4-folding (gate and double parallel)
- Cover Interposer Tray option: add value to your documents by inserting pre-printed colour sheets/covers
- External USB keyboard support saves time when scanning and indexing documents for electronic document management (EDM) or archiving