Perfect for your demanding work environment, this MFP offers the reliability, productivity and functionality you need, combined with a level of connectivity you expect in today’s technological world. Our 10.1 inch Smart Operation Panel allows you to bring a wealth of usability features and applications to your fingertips, so improved workflow and productivity are only ever a touch, swipe or pinch away. Supremely fast printing at 90ppm works alongside professional level output that’s ideal for flexible and high volume working. Of course, security is more important than ever, so this MFP is set up to help you meet your network security policy or governing body standards, and ensure your data is as safe as possible.
Ricoh IM 9003SP
Call For Latest Prices/Lease Options
0800 988 6225
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
If you’re looking for an MFP that can handle almost anything, this is the printer for you. The Smart Operations Panel is only the start of its innovative features that include technology like a Human Detection Sensor, which warms up the printer as you approach – reducing your environmental impact thanks to its power-saving capabilities. Performance is delivered via its professional level output with ultra reliability built-in, and its connectivity options – which mean you can securely print from almost any device.
- Easy access via intuitive colour control panel with customisable home screen, home button and SD/USB slot
- Standard 4,300 sheet paper trays to omit frequent refills and stay productive at all times
- 2,000 sheet booklet maker with 65 page stapler produces accurate, professionally folded sets
- Standard 100-sheet bypass tray for thicker paper types up to 300 gsm
- Multi-folding Unit supports 6 folding patterns enabling creative printing solution: 2-folding, Z-folding, 3-folding (in and out) and 4-folding (gate and double parallel)
- Cover Interposer Tray option: add value to your documents by inserting pre-printed colour sheets/covers
- External USB keyboard support saves time when scanning and indexing documents for electronic document management (EDM) or archiving