Unrelenting productivity and efficiency
The Ricoh Pro 8120S black-and-white production printer utilises Ricohâs innovations specifically designed for the production market. Take advantage of the intuitive controls, advanced toner, fusing technology and image processing to perform a wide range of commercial and corporate production tasks with incredible precision in less time. Designed for high productivity on diverse media, it adds capacity to your workflow and can boost your bottom line. A vast selection of inline finishing options maximises productivity and extends your capabilities. Integrate it with one of the many software products available to have a complete production solution. Choose the Ricoh Pro 8120S as the primary device in production-class print environments
- 1,200 x 4,800 dpi resolution ensures reports, booklets, newsletters and more are produced with crisp text and images.
- New granular toner with smaller, more uniform particles creates sharper text and lines with smoother halftones.
- Innovative Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) technology in combination with a mechanical registration provides a precise front-to-back registration. As a result the Ricoh Pro 8120S maintains exceptional alignment on each page.
- Print up to 135 pages-per-minute for incredible throughput.
- Integrate your print room seamlessly with a choice of the standard embedded GWNX Print Controller or the optional Fiery EB-32 Controller.
- Ample paper capacity of 8,850 sheets is bolstered by diverse media handling that enables users to print on paper sized up to 330 mm x 487 mm.
- Print postcards with thicker stocks up to 300 gsm simplex and up to 300 gsm for duplex.
- The Ricoh Pro 8120S accommodates textured, heavy-coated and other special stocks â including envelopes.
- A robust Paper Library features pre-set and fully customisable paper settings. The library also includes more than 60 frequently used printing attributes to ensure optimum reliability and productivity.
- The intuitive large control panel offers thumbnail views, previews and versatile editing controls.
- An Active Tray indicator light on each paper tray signals which tray is in use, allowing paper tray replenishment or setup without interrupting print runs.
- Replace key components such as drums, rollers, fusing units and more in a fraction of the time normally taken with Trained Customer Replaceable Units (TCRU).