Exceptionally well equipped to meet your high standards
Trust the Ricoh Pro C901 to deliver exceptional quality and performance â no matter how large or complex your application. The sturdy engine construction provides the reliability your production-class environment needs. Wide media versatility and professional inline finishing options expand the range of jobs that you can accept. Ricohâs next generation oil-free imaging technologies produce output with near-offset quality while minimising costs.
- Robust monthly duty cycle of 580,000 pages.
- Rated speeds of 90 A4 colour pages per minute, even in duplex mode, for non-stop productivity regardless of paper weight.
- Chemical PxP toner of offset-like reproduction.
- Powerful EFI Fiery print controller offers advanced colour and job management tools to execute sophisticated document assembly with ease.
- Consistent output quality – as recognised by Fogra certification
Professional inline finishing capabilities
- Bring production-level finishing to your high-volume environments with 100-sheet multi-position stapling, optional hole punching plus a 3000-sheet Shift Tray.
- Ring binder: The worldâs first inline ring binder. Automatically punch, collate and apply your choice of two ring sizes to 50-100 sheet documents with no intervention.
- Booklets: The Booklet Finisher offers multi-position stapling of up to 100-sheets, stacking of up to 2500 sheets, saddle-stitching finishing and folding â plus an optional Trimmer Unit for a flush finished edge.
- Hole punch: enjoy a variety of interchangeable die sets to punch pages individually, then bind offline.
- Perfect binder: hot glue books up to 400 pages with cover and three-sided trim.