Exceptionally well equipped to meet your high standards
The Ricoh Pro C901s represents a new standard in production printing. As the fastest in its class, this is an immensely flexible device designed to integrate with leading workflow systems. Create immaculate colour jobs thanks to the enhanced toner with consistent and precise results, every time. The added functionality of a scanner means you can quickly capture hardcopy originals for copying, editing, storage or electronic document distribution.
- Robust monthly duty cycle of 580,000 pages.
- Rated speeds of 90 A4 colour pages per minute, even in duplex mode, for non-stop productivity regardless of paper weight.
- Chemical PxP toner of offset like reproduction.
- Consistent output quality – as recognised by Fogra certification
- Easily manage system functions and job queues, control copy/scan settings and preview documents.
- Extensive Media Library for intuitive settings and workflow.
- Enhanced Trained Customer Replacement Units (TCRUs) to minimise downtime.
- Powerful EFI Fiery print controller offers advanced colour and job management tools to execute sophisticated document assembly with ease.
- The Automatic Document Feeder scans stacks of images as fast as 75 originals-per-minute in full-colour, greyscale, or black and white.
- Choose file size and image quality for every application.
- Control copy/scan settings and preview document storage/print on-demand tasks right at the device.
Professional inline finishing capabilities
- Bring production-level finishing to your high-volume environments with 100-sheet multi-position stapling, optional hole punching plus a 3000 sheet Shift Tray.
- Ring Binder: The worldâs first inline ring binder. Automatically punch, collate and apply your choice of two ring sizes to 50-100 sheet documents with no intervention.
- Booklets: The Booklet Finisher offers multi-position stapling of up to 100-sheets, stacking of up to 2500 sheets, saddle-stitching finishing and folding â plus an optional Trimmer Unit for a flush finished edge.
- Hole Punch: enjoy a variety of interchangeable die sets to punch pages individually, then bind offline.
- Perfect binder: hot glue books up to 400 pages with cover and three-sided trim.