Please read the following information carefully prior to any purchase.
The following Terms and conditions comply with:
THE CONSUMER CONTRACT REGULATIONS 2014
Should you require further information on the above regulations prior to purchase, you will find more information available in other formats and languages on request from https://www.gov.uk/
General Conditions of Sale
1. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
2. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to refuse to supply goods you order.
3. Images are used for illustration purposes only.
4. By clicking the ‘Next’ button after selecting your payment method you are offering to buy the goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
1. Payment is accepted by Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Delta, Visa Debit, American Express, BACS, CHAPS, PayPal, Accounts are available for Government Bodies and Educational Establishments.
2. All products remain the property of B2B Copier Solutions Ltd until the later of (a) the payment being received in full or (b) the goods being delivered to you.
3. All prices exclude VAT, B2B Copier Solutions Ltd reserves the right to change prices. All goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods we will refund any money already paid. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply the goods.
4. The price for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our suppliers’ price or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on our web site is incorrect. We will inform you of the correct Price and give you the option to cancel your order.
5. We only accept payments from UK registered cards
1. Between 3 to 5 working days, UK Mainland only.
2. No guarantees are given for 3 to 5 days. However, our mission is to achieve this where possible and we do 95% of the time.
3. If an item is only available on our standard delivery service of 3 to 5 days or out of stock we will inform you and give you the option to wait for delivery, choose a replacement product or cancel your order.
4. Claims for damage, non-functionality and mis-shipping must be made in writing within 3 working days of receipt of the goods.
5. Our couriers will deliver to the ground floor level only (unless we are previously informed) Extra charges may be payable for a delivery with difficult access, e.g above or below ground floor and where more than two people are required.
6. You will be responsible for the goods once delivery is made or delayed by you at delivery.
7. We can only deliver to the card registered address for your first order, subsequent orders may go to an alternative address.
8. All machines will be setup at our premises prior to delivery.
1. The competitor must have the identical product in stock and available immediately to the general public.
2. The competitors product price must include any charges for next day delivery.
3. Offer does not apply to special order items, special offers, cash-backs, display models, clearance sales, refurbished printers, typographical errors and exclusive or limited quantity items.
4. We reserve the right to ask for written proof of a competitors offer before we beat the price.
5. The price promise cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
6. Any price match will be limited to one unit per customer within a 90 day period.
1. We do not warrant the suitability of goods for a particular purpose, and you should check specifications and suitability with appropriate manufacturers before ordering.
2. Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
3. As a result of continuing product development the specification or design of goods may vary.
1. In most cases a call to B2B Copier Solutions Ltd will resolve any technical issues you may have with the goods, you may be offered a replacement or repair under the terms of your warranty.
2. If you wish to return faulty goods for a refund or replacement you must first call our Customer services Department on 0800 988 6225 to discuss your request.
3. Business users: The return of goods is entirely at our discretion. Business users will be charged an administration charge of 20% and the original carriage charge.
If within 14 working days starting the day after delivery of receiving the goods you wish to return them and cancel your order, you should call our Customer Services Department on 0800 988 6225 and you must confirm your request in writing or another durable medium including letter, fax or email. Our email address is email@example.com
. We aim to respond to all email enquiries within 24 hours. A phone call only is not enough.
4. We can only accept the return of goods providing the goods are complete with all relevant packaging in an unused condition or in the condition in which they were received. A full refund will be given as soon as possible or within 30 days. You are responsible for the return carriage and insurance of the goods back to ourselves.
5. Any goods returned to us without prior authorisation or which are not in the condition set out above will be rejected and returned to you at your cost.
6. We are legally obliged to return your money within 30 days the latest. However, should you fail to return the goods after a full refund we can charge you the direct costs of recovery and offset the amount against the refund due.
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason un-enforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.Any disputes not resolved by the normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England & Wales under English Law.These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.Our Registered details are as follows:Registered in England and WalesB2B Copier Solutions Ltd
7. 80/83 Long Lane
Base Charge Table